Morality Version 2.0 is a personal weblog of Fritz-Anton Fritzson (Philosophy PhD).
As also reflected in this list of five essential books, the five main interests of this website are:
(1) Moral scepticism/subjectivism
(2) Social contract theory/rational choice contractarianism (which I prefer to interpret not as a position within normative ethics, but instead as a superior alternative to ethical theory - the meaning of "Morality 2.0")
(3) Classical liberalism/libertarianism
(4) Philosophical anarchism, and
(5) How (what Steven Pinker calls) "the sciences of human nature" - primarily evolutionary psychology - can be brought to bear on moral and political thought and behaviour.
I have also written about the relation between politics and religion, why democracies choose bad policies, the history of violence and why determinism doesn't matter for free will, among other things.
Please like my page on Facebook.com/morality2.